Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Understall Fun - Anonymous Horny
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2015, 09:22 AM
gigboy
Cruiser

Understall Fun - Anonymous Horny

my first unstall encounter was at LACC in the mid-70's, in the art bldg toilet stall. up to that time i really hadn't given it a thought. i'd go to this toilet stall to masturbate between classes. i was jerking off when i heard someone enter the restroom. i stopped stroking when i could see a someone entering the stall next to me. i sat there, waited for him to do his business and leave. after a short time, i heard tapping at the bottom of the common wall between the two stall. i saw a hand with a note. i was kind of startled. i didn't do a thing, waited. but, the hand kept on waiving the note. i finally took the note which read "show me". i had no ideas what this meant. i heard the guy get off the toilet and soon saw his erect cock peering under the toilet stall wall. i ended up playing with his cock while i stroked my mine. i was thinking about sucking him off but i heard someone entering the restroom. we stopped. i heard the stall guy pull up his pants and leave. i tried to see who he was through the cracks in the door. but. couldn't see. i returned several times hoping to find the same man up for more play. he didn't. but, i would still go there to jerk off remembering that random hot encounter.
Quote |