Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2015, 05:49 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Everyone used to agree in those days that being gay was not really a good thing for anyone. But hardly anyone expected the guys not to have sex until they got married. A great degree of tolerance came out of this general attitude.

It is so different now - you see kids in coming out as gay at 13....

Even though we were having gay sex - you never talked about it as "gay" just as "being horny". Top / bottom / oral whatever it was about guys needing to get off and needing more than just their own hand.

And most of the guys I fooled around with went on to get married and have children. I have no idea how many of them still think back on those days or perhaps play around on the side - I am sure some do - but a lot of them just wanted and needed the sex and once they started to get girls regularly the time with guys faded away.

And that was just an accepted part of it back then.
Quote |