Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2015, 12:47 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Yup. The society is getting more transparent, and everyone is supposed to tell everything about themselves on the social networks, in order to get any life whatsoever.

This is good to some extent. Yet, I cannot stop wondering if every 13 year old really knows that he is gay? I am also wondering if he fully understands the consequences of his coming out, too. I have little doubt that some folks do it at a very young age because a friend who is otherwise totally cool did it, so they do not want to be seen as lagging behind.

I seriously doubt that just because some guys fool around with other dudes in their HS/college days, ALL of them are really gay, and ALL of them want to adopt the full gay lifestyle.

I also doubt that ALL the straight guy ever forget that they did mess around with other guys in their time and day. These experiences are part of whom they are, and in many ways, they are liberating experiences. Such guys rarely become hostages of the heteronormative society. They know pretty well that there is an alternative sexual outlet out there. M2M sex may now not be their first choice but the experience is here, and it carries quite some weight.

KD
Quote |