Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2015, 05:38 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by llz View Post
Now closed by police order (according to a post on T M M Board)
It was open last week, the Manager showed me some guys on the tablet but I had already decided to take one of the three twinks who were on duty. The room was Basic but clean. Oil massage 600 B for 1,5 h. the Masseur was 19yo from Chiangrai,slim, small , friendly. Unfortunately Zero English. He did a good Job and seemed to know what he did ( as far as i can judge it). He stripped to a small slip which came down later, so for about 1hr he did his job in the nude. The HE (HJ) was nothing y would write home about but all in all a nice experience. When leaving the room I saw a twink wearing just a tiny slip and his customer entering another room. He was one of the guys I d seen on a tablet before, so there must be a room where all the boys are waiting for customers. Expected min.tip...500B
Quote |