Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Blast from the Past with a Twist
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2015, 11:50 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post

I seriously doubt that just because some guys fool around with other dudes in their HS/college days, ALL of them are really gay, and ALL of them want to adopt the full gay lifestyle.

Thanks to the miracles of modern technology I am still in touch with a few of my old teenage playmates - and most all of them are not gay or living the gay lifestyle - they are married with kids and seem very happy.

I have no idea what could have happened if we had been caught or outed - but to them it was not love - it was not a lifestyle - it was SEX. We were teenage boys and our cocks needed more than just our hands - and as they say "any port in a storm". Some of the guys were clearly more into it that others and I suspect could still be bi (if they act on it I have no way of knowing) but others I knew we fooled around but as more and more girls started to put out they were less and less into it - and it was clear - they were far from gay - they had just been horny.

What might have happened if they had felt pressure to come out at that age I don't know - but I do know we would not have hung out like we did as at that age I would have been to afraid to spend all my time hanging out with a publicly known gay guy....
Quote |