Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gboysiam
Thread: Gboysiam
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2015, 12:01 AM
icon513

Gboysiam

So, any stories of encounters with the boys of Gayboysiam (Gboysiam.com : อิสระแห่งความเป็นคุณ

The advertisements go down the drain after the end of every day, but you can search google on their user name or email and view cached advertisements.

I've been with several.

The guy who uses the email bkk0939821540@hotmail.com is by far the cheapest I've encountered.

THB 500 for a two-hour massage, including sex, in his very nice small apartment near the Airport Link station on Ramkhamhaeng.

Not particularly young and not particularly a looker, but the massage is good, and after the massage he'll suck you off or hop on your cock (he is more bottom and didn't get hard with me).

I've also been with the guy who uses the email address boy2529@live.com. This is a guy who I knew over ten years ago when he worked in several of the bars in Saphan Kwai. He's 30 now, still in good shape, and still has one of the biggest Thai cocks I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He advertises 9", but I'm not sure it is quite that big. It is definitely an honest, fat, 8" and has a killer curve to it. He's a northern boy, very light skin, with a nice body and face.

He is straight and a total top, will not suck or get fucked and will not let you even touch his ass. His hard cock is all there for you to suck or to get fucked mercilessly with, and he will kiss open-mouthed and lick your body if you're into that. I forget what he was asking for payment (outcall only), but it was in the 1,500 range I think.

There are some others, but I have not seen their ads up recently and can't remember their email addresses. I'll post again if they pop up.

Anyone else with experiences to share?
Quote |