Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone every look up old sex buddies online?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2015, 10:05 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Anyone every look up old sex buddies online?

I have been feeling a bit nostalgic lately and between Google, Facebook, Linkedin, etc have been looking up some old sex buddies from my youth. Not contacting them - just looking them up.

Mind you most of the guys I played with back then we never talked about it being "gay sex" it was just sex - we were horny young men that needed to get off.

But what is surprising me is how most everyone I have found so far is married with children - they really were just fooling around back then. It wasn't all talk to make them sound straight!

It makes me believe even more that sexuality is a 0 to 10 scale of straight to gay and most are not 0 or 10 but somewhere in the middle.

But it is fun to find a picture on Facebook with his wife and kids and think "I knew him before you did!"
Quote |