Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone every look up old sex buddies online?
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2015, 09:59 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I actually didn't have sex with anyone until I came out in 1984 while I was a senior in college. I was one of those who had to "figure everything out" before I actually did anything. :-) After feeling sure of myself, then I was completely ready to begin and totally into things. Of course, those were difficult years to come out and start having sex, since HIV/AIDS was am ever-present issue.

A few times I've looked for some of the guys I played with. I saw a couple familiar names on Facebook but they didn't have photos and I wasn't sure if it was them, although the city or state was correct.

I did find a few guys from those years who I did not play with. The ones who had been friends I became friends with on FB and it was good to reconnect. I sometimes wonder what happened to the others.
Quote |