Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gboysiam
Thread: Gboysiam
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2015, 09:11 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Beware the photos!

I took a guy about a month ago, one who uses the email name: singzas@outlook.com. He posts on Gboysiam nearly every day, but only body photos, never any face shots. The body looked very nice; thin and smooth, just what I prefer. However, when I met the guy he looked older, heavier and hairier than the photos. Definitely not the body in the photos! Nevertheless, he was very nice, gave head, could be fucked, kissed well. Rather plain looking, and not what I thought I was getting, but other than that I could not complain about the service, which was very good. I've also seen him post under his nickname, Mawin, on Romeo.

Just contacted another guy this week, who responded right away. But he lives up in Rangsit --- very far from my Central Bangkok location --- so I'm not when, or if, I'll be able to sample his wares.
Quote |