Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone every look up old sex buddies online?
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2015, 11:44 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
The dudes who replied to my message referred to the 'good, ole times, in one way or the other, mostly discounting the sex bit as the follies of our youth.

Yeah - a lot of guys that fooled around never thought of it as anything more than getting off - it was just a means to an orgasm. And most would NEVER talk about - until the next time. Nothing weirder than just finishing some great sex and having your buddy start talking about tomorrows math test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
It used to take a lot of very hard work, and quite some skill to swim against the current in those days. The societal acceptance of gay dudes was pretty low in those days, and no one should blame them for not calling the right shots. We have the doubtless benefit of the hindsight.
Very true. None of us were "gay" back then - even the ones you knew would turn out to be gay. It is amazing to think how far society has come in just a few years (yeah I know - it has not been that few but thinking about how many years makes me feel old!). Although in some ways there is now almost TOO MUCH pressure to "accept who you are". You see youtube videos of 12 year olds "coming out" and I more than understand that 12 year olds are sexual and interested and may even know they are gay - but does it really help them to be that public or does it just typecast them at an age way to young?
Quote |