Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Choking the chicken
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2015, 10:42 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Back then you did not come out as gay - it just did not happen. Hell even buddies that I fooled around with we never talked about it until the next time we were ready to do it and I suspect that if anyone had talked about it as boyfriends / relationship / lovers it might have ended right then.
True. The real reason for it was obvious. You were not bfs/guys in a LTR/ or lovers. Most dudes were just going through a period of situational homosexuality. The sex drive was there, alive and well, and the girls were not readily available. The guys, on the other hand, were all sharing the same problem, and looked amongst themselves for quick and easy solutions.The catchphrase in those days used to be, "dude, you've got to help me out".

In the beginning, mostly the top dudes were using it. Soon enough the bttm guys picked up the parlance, too.

Sure, people must have wondered. I am also sure that a few had an idea of what was really going on. But everyone agreed that this was all a private matter, and no one's business.

KD
Quote |