Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anyone every look up old sex buddies online?
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2015, 11:03 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
Very true. By 12 or 13 although I still thought I would out grow it someday - I already knew that my interest in guys was stronger than theirs was. The gym showers, sleepovers - I only had one thing on my mind. But instinctively I knew not to say anything. Even with guys I fooled around with it would always start with talking about girls - it was really "don't ask don't tell" in a workable situation.
I always felt that we were doing was pretty obvious to us. Giving it any particular name hardly made any sense. And, yup, quite a few guys grew up either to be str8 or chose to live a str8 life. Branding them "gay" then and even now would have been only detrimental to their future. No one needs an extra burden to carry around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
And when I was young the stigma was still very strong. Even in college the few that were fairly open about it were relegated to a different status. "Oh that's Paul. He's the gay guy"

I am still not "out", I am just me. And to this day I still don't see what business it is of anyone that I like to suck cock.
This is precisely the point of dispute I am having with some of my openly gay friends. Frankly, it is no one's business what they do in their bedrooms, and I do not want to know. And equally so, what I do with other consenting adults is really only our business.

KD
Quote |