Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dude, Help Me Out...
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2015, 11:59 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Dude, Help Me Out...

We were chatting about us checking on our ex-college buddies on the FB, etc.

Apparently, some of them are doing the same, too.

I have just got reconnected with a one my college day buddies who now lives in Melbourne, Australia.

Very few people used to be openly gay in those days. This did not stop boys from being boys even in the slightest possible manner. You did not go to college only to learn the dry stuff. There was so much more to it.

Few weeks after the orientation, I got pretty well connected with a few guys who were running on my schedule, either class wise or gym wise. A couple of my HS buddies attended the same University, so there was quite some variety of guys available for a private play.

Besides never using the big GAY word, and keeping it all very discrete, one way or the other we all accepted the basic rules of the play, probably without thinking much about them.

A 'bigger' dude would usually top the smaller dude. Having a flat of your own was a huge advantage. Your house - your rules. You kept your mouth shut, and never talked about what was going on behind the locked doors - the few good rules that everyone was happy to live with.

The top dudes (including myself) did not need much justification for what was going on. A dude needed an outlet to release his pent-up energies, and a wet hole to fuck was far superior to whatever your right or left hand could offer in those terms.

The bottom dudes have had a bit of a problem with their narrative. Sucking cock, and taking it up your tail did not really constitute the embodiment of masculinity we all tried to achieve. So, their narrative changed to anything ranging from 'I was kinda helping my best buddy in need' to 'I was doing it in exchange for some favor. You know, a guy has got to find his way around'.

Whatever the justification for their actions may have been, it was never a sexual pleasure they were deriving from it. That would have been totally wrong, in those days. (Dude, you must be a freak if you enjoy taking it up your ass!) But helping your best(est) bud at the moment was a bit of a noble task. Getting much needed help with your paper which was overdue was only a logical thing to do.

The tops took it upon themselves to initiate the private hook ups with their bottom dudes. We felt that showing initiative was really a top's business. The very few of us who also had an available flat to ourselves became pretty popular among the bottom dudes.

We used pretty non-suspicious phrases to get the thing going in those days. "Dude, I have got a new vid. (VHS in those days). And I also have some pizza and a sixpack. Wanna come over this evening?" We never came to watching any vid., and most guys took it pretty easy on the beer part, too. It was a figure of speech, so to say.

But the guys stuck to the rules of the play, and everything was running pretty smoothly. You wanted to fuck a dude, you invited him, you hosted him, and occasionally, you also made sure that there was some little reward for him.

Soon enough, the Christmas break came, and most guys left to spend it with their families back home. I managed to reconnect with my one of my HS buddies, so life was good, even in the country.

With the break being over, within a day or two, everyone returned to school, and the usual meet ups for some hot, private action restarted without much ado.

I was pretty much taken aback when I got a phone call from Victor.

"Dude, you have got to help me out, I have not had any in two weeks. I think, I am going to explode.", he blurted into the phone, probably without thinking much. Or the hormones must have taken over...

This would not have been anything out of ordinary if it were not for the fact that Victor was a super shy, down on the low, total bottom dude. There was a moment of silence, as this sentence set in, and both he and I must have been taken aback by the sudden realization of what it really meant.

Yup. I agreed to meet Victor that evening without any usual talk of the movies and beer.

Victor came 15 minutes earlier than planned, blushing like a girl, and pretty apologetic. He did not mean it that way. He was looking forward to seeing me, after the long break, and all but, you know, he was not kinda really that keen on raising his legs again.

With no one around, and behind my locked door, I looked him straight in eye, and said, "Dude, there is no problem here. It is sex. You are supposed to enjoy it as much as I do. So, don't sweat it."

You could see that he felt an instant relief. No one was going to know, and the pretense, while it ceased to work, was always only a pretense and we all had known this from the very beginning.

Victor took both the cock, and the fact that he has now become a butt of our private jokes about his sexual needs, like a champ that he has always been.

He now lives as an openly gay man, and says he is having quite some fun out there with the hot Aussie mates.

KD
Quote |