Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Choking the chicken
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2015, 11:34 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
True. The real reason for it was obvious. You were not bfs/guys in a LTR/ or lovers. Most dudes were just going through a period of situational homosexuality.
VERY true - as teens it was almost like guys in prison - other guys were the only outlet. And never considered them boyfriends - I remember with one buddy where were had sex often and for years - the first time he ever french kissed me it freaked me out. We were not supposed to do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Sure, people must have wondered. I am also sure that a few had an idea of what was really going on. But everyone agreed that this was all a private matter, and no one's business.

I am sure some suspected - especially some of the older brothers who may have just gone through a phase of it themselves not that many years before. But thankfully no one ever said anything, confronted us or caught us in the act! It was close a few times but never ACTUALLY caught!
Quote |