Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dude, Help Me Out...
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2015, 10:21 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Yup. Most guys lived in the dorms, but at my school, the dorms were not mandatory. So, a few dudes rented rooms, and very few (myself included) were lucky enough to have their own flats. This was a very MAJOR advantage.
A very big advantage - not so much for oral - we could sneak off and suck each other anywhere - but for anal we had bathrooms down the hall and open showers - no private place to prep or to clean up after. Although back then there was not as much attention to preping - it was more just go to the bathroom and shower.

Quote:
Another cultural (Mediterranean) thing was that the tops topped, and the bottoms bottomed. You had a role to play, and basically, you stuck to it.

Interesting - I wonder if there have been any studies on the cultural effects on gay sex. Here in the US, at least for me, the focus was MUCH more on oral sex - not sure how much was the way we were raised "the butt is dirty - yuck" - the fact that you could do blow jobs behind the garage while Mom was home - but with most of my buddies that was the activity. And even if we did fuck it was oral much more often - fucking was only on occasion.

And with fucking the roles were not as defined. With some guys you were top, some you were bottom and some you traded off - it seemed to depend more on what each person was into and what felt good for them.

As a top - was it acceptable for you to blow the bottom? Was there kissing or was it just pure sex?

Quote:
Yup. This was a real breakthrough for this dude. You could say that he made his and my life a bit easier
I know what you mean. I remember the first time a friend and I stopped pretending we were just doing it because there were no girls around and basically admitted we liked cock - it was very liberating. Not like coming out - nothing was public - but at least in private we no longer were playing mind games.

Quote:
Unlike John, I rarely experienced any nervousness about it at all.

The nervousness was mostly younger - I had 3 friends I fooled around with that I only saw in the summer - and each year we were all nervous - making jokes - etc - trying to figure out if the other guy was still into doing gay sex. Two of them eventually out grew it and got girlfriends and (at least as of when I last saw them many years ago) were totally straight. But at the beginning of each summer there would be talk about school and girls and we would sort of "dance around" the issue until eventually we got the message "he is still into it".
Quote |