Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Bars 2014
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2015, 06:45 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I agree with Icon. Bkk bars have gone from exciting, fun, surprising with fresh young carefree guys to massively over-priced, predatory, aggressive and largely unpleasant rip offs.

But - despite it's poor reputation, I still continue to find fresh guys and relaxed venues in Pattaya. Sunny boys (old City Boy aka Jimmy in Sunnee) and Toyboys & Funny Boys in Boystown, still have relaxed atmospheres and good experiences. I took a 22 year old Laos boy last week - georgeous face and body, sweet personality, 100% gay btm, no English at all and an innocence that you will no longer find in BKK. (He wants to marry me!)

If you hanker for the good old days, come to Pattaya while it lasts. Sadly many have already closed, and low season will finish off others.
Quote |