Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - saunas update
Thread: saunas update
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2015, 03:06 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

First visit ever to Sauna Mania on Thursday. I read a few places mentioned naked nights are the best times to go; I agree!
Arrived later than planned, around 745pm, and there were at least 60 guys there. Probably saw over 100 during the 2 hours I was there.
I was the only farang (at least the only white one!) and found plenty of guys to play with. I had fun with 4 guys, all younger than me (46) and also could have had more but a few were bottoms, same as me....
Anyway it was much better than expected -- while some of the complaints seem valid, that this is the same owner as the fancy R3 sauna, so why isn't it fancy? But I have to say, the crowd was definitely there for sex, and I had no difficulty playing 🙊
I left around 945pm and it was still busy.
Check their web site for calendar, but I think Thursday's are usually naked night.
Quote |