Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dude, Help Me Out...
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2015, 11:03 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Getting caught was really not an option. Sure, the guys did it everywhere, but having a flat to ourselves meant both safety and comfort.
Very much "not an option" - there was still a huge stigma to gay sex and being gay back when I was in school. There were no "gay - straight alliances" or support groups. You just made damn sure no one caught you fooling around.

Quote:
Being at college somehow meant that you were 'grown up', and beyond the HS habits. So, oral sex kinda did not count very much. Sure, it was sex. No one would deny that. But this was reserved for dudes who were scared, and still not really into the full play.

Well living in the dorms oral was something you could do anywhere - anal took more time, preparation and clean up. Also we viewed oral sex as "less gay" - many guys try it at some point in their life so there is not as much stigma associated. But anal sex, top or bottom, was more like you were "really gay" and could not try and pass it off as two horny youths needing sex.

Quote:
Sex was meant to be somewhat 'dirty', otherwise it was not worth it. If you limited yourself to oral sex only, the rest of the guys would not take you seriously. You were really not worth their time. Relatively few tops would blow their bottoms. This sort of upset the balance of power.
Interesting - I never fooled around with anyone where the roles were so defined. Many guys were at least partially versatile. I say partially because there were some who did try but just did not like it. One buddy who we had been blowing each other since we were kids when we tried anal he just did not like it. Maybe I was not a good top but he did not enjoy bottoming. So I would bottom for him when he wanted to - but he would always blow me to make sure I got off.

Quote:
On the other hand, everybody kissed a lot. This was part of the play.
Again very different that what I found. Especially younger there was almost no kissing. That we viewed as romance and something to be done with girls (since we were all still trying to convince ourselves and each other we were straight)

Quote:
A dude who grew up out of it simply disappeared from the radar. If they kept in touch with you that meant that they were still in for the play. So, I have never had this kind of nervousness. The drawback was that a few friendships perished in the process.
This was more back in the junior high / high school years but there were guys who might fool around once and never again - and a few of the guys who we did it for awhile - but then he got to be a bit older - had a car - got a girlfriend - and then he would act as if it never had happened. One guy I tried to bring it up and he just sort of laughed it off as "kids". The friendship was never the same - but we did continue to be friends.
Quote |