Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do gay baths avoid police issues?
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2015, 09:52 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

How do gay baths avoid police issues?

I was reading the other day about someone getting busted for "indecent public exposure" in the video booths of an adult book store.

And I started to wonder how the bathhouses avoid this issue and should the ABS do the same?

Everyone knows what the purpose of the video arcades is - at minimum it is to masturbate but most who go there are looking for more. But yet periodically the cops go in and bust people for doing what everyone is there to do. We all know it going in, so why should it be illegal?

I was wondering if ABS should make the video area a "private club" or whatever standard is used by the bathhouses to keep the law happy.

Anyone know if this has been tried anywhere? Maybe there is some obvious reason it won't work - but I was just wondering....
Quote |