Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gboysiam
Thread: Gboysiam
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2015, 08:00 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianPFC View Post
In my experience, email is not a good way to contact Thais. ... My preferred mode of communication is Line (I understand written Thai much better than spoken).
Very true. I've rarely had any guys reply to an email (and yes, most bounce back), but have much better success using Line. Most of the Thai guys using Line will at least have SOME English language ability, and I always urge them call me and speak Thai if they have any questions.

I thought I had a hot one last month, but he lives out in Rangsit and getting him to my place near Ekkamai was a chore. We had a meeting lined up and then that afternoon he sent me a message asking if I could send him money for taxi. I replied no, saying I could pay for the taxi when he arrived but not ahead of time. Never heard from him again!

Another one using Gboysiam, and one with a Line account, is a place called Winner Spa. I've taken 2 guys from them in the past month and both were good, but not outstanding. They can send the guy to your place, but the charge can vary. Definitely negotiate (don't agree to the first price they ask; they wanted 3,000 baht and I nixed that) the price that includes service and tip and taxi fare. Also, one of the boys I talked to told me that the spa gave him a fraction of the total price, so if he's a keeper, you might ask him to come off "off the clock" at a cheaper overall rate, but one that would pay him more. I did that for this guy and it worked out well.
Quote |