Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok Bars 2014
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2015, 08:12 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Slim --- and flabby -- pickings

Yeah, it's sad to see the decline of the go-go bars in Bangkok. I'm also turned off by the high drink prices and pushy/obnoxious mama-sans. But I still end up finding some good boys once in a while, ones that I have come back again and again. That said, the pickings ARE slim nowadays (actually, there are more guys on the flabby side than there used to be!), and I wonder how much longer these places will be able to stay open.

As far as the guys you find online, however, I've had very mixed success (or lack thereof) with those types. Half the time they don't look like their photo, or they just don't do much. As a percentage, I've had much better luck with guys that I've taken from go-go bars.

Pattaya? Honestly, I've just never gotten a good vibe from Pattaya. Something about the place never really clicked for me. But I haven't been there in --- gasp! --- 6 or 7 years, so maybe I should give it another chance. It can't be worse than what I've seen in Bangkok the past few years!
Quote |