Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How do gay baths avoid police issues?
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2015, 11:00 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
There used to be a sexclub, too, but it closed, mainly because of the location on a then newly-constructed light-rail line and redevelopment. It had been previously the site of a notoriously sleazy gay bar with sex on-site. As time changed, there was the "image" question about land use along the rail line and pressure from developers.

I sure know what you mean about location!

On of the best ABS I ever went to was from a review here on CFS. The Mustang Book Store in Upland CA. At one time it was big - 2 buildings - 2 floors in each! They had a great booth set up - off the aisle all the entrances to the booths were like a T where you went down a 5 foot hall and there was one booth to the right and one to the left. No doors so you had perfect access and viewing of each other. It was no place to be shy because unless the booth across from you was broken or empty you were going to be watched if not more. Damn I miss that place.

But then across the street in an old run down strip mall a Christian book store opened. And they started calling the cops anytime they saw ANYTHING. Even if it was just 2 guys getting in the same car or kissing. It did not take long for reputation that it was not a safe place to play to grow - and they ended up going out of business.

What really gets me is they had been there for years - profitable - paying taxes - NO problems - and then a "more desirable" business moves in and suddenly they are no longer wanted.
Quote |