Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gboysiam
Thread: Gboysiam
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2015, 09:35 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Clean Clean ... or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
What do you mean by "clean"? I've rarely run into a Thai guy who didn't bathe before sex.
I would have agreed with that statement 20 or even 10 years ago, but nowadays it seems like the new generation are less inclined towards showering, at least not as much as I used to see.

Part of the reason for that, at least from my observations, is that more boys now come from places outside the old network of go-go bars, and haven't been "trained" to shower before and after sex. Honestly, I see this more and more. I had a guy from gboysiam over last week and he hopped right into bed without showering. Not a problem if he had just come from home and had already showered, but what surprised me more was that he didn't shower AFTER the sex either. Very odd. One thing about the boys from go-go bars, they always seemed to be aware of cleanliness, or at least they were trained to be clean, and they were shower maniacs. And that's something I expected and appreciated. But nowadays, it seems more hit and miss on the cleanliness side of things.
Quote |