Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dude, Help Me Out...
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2015, 10:09 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Yup. Gay-Straight Alliance? No one thought of this possibility or indeed, I doubt that anyone would have understood the purpose of any gay-lib activism. Many of the dudes I was fooling around with did not see themselves as gay. They were just getting their rocks off.

The few guys who admitted to themselves (and possibly to the closest 2-3 buddies they were fooling around with) that they 'liked' it, viewed all sexual activity as something totally private. A notion that a degree of activism was needed in relation to anything that we deemed was purely sexual and private was entirely outlandish. Straight guys were having sex (or at least bragging about it) before marriage, and no one thought that we should have an activist entity supporting their activities.
Very true about the "few guys who admitted it to themselves" - I know for years I kept waiting to outgrow it -

Thinking "I'm not gay - we are just horny" but yet as soon as we were alone "want to play cards?" "sure-how about poker" "strip poker?" and then we would just go for it.

There were no gay rights - I didn't realize it then but most states it was probably still illegal for 2 guys to have sex - and the idea of being open and accepting especially at that age - unheard of.
Quote |