Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How young is too young to come out?
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2015, 01:29 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

Its all based on the person. I'll share my story:
My friend almost fucked me when we were kids (I was 8 he was 10) because I teased him by wearing short shorts and (seductively) smiling at him. He took me to the back of my house, laid me on the floor, undid my shorts, and took out his cock. I was too scared of getting caught, so I didn't let him fuck me.

Now (at 26) I have sex with older men at adult theaters and the truckstop and motel that are next to that adult theater. As much as I love men fucking me and sucking their cock, I've never came out.

I don't think 'coming out' should be overly emphasized without experimenting first. The reason why kids are 'coming out' now a days is because the media makes it a big deal. Also, the media makes it seem as if everybody has to know a person's sexuality; when really, its nobodies business.
Quote |