Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How young is too young to come out?
View Single Post
Old 11th August 2015, 10:54 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_boy View Post
My friend almost fucked me when we were kids (I was 8 he was 10) because I teased him by wearing short shorts and (seductively) smiling at him. He took me to the back of my house, laid me on the floor, undid my shorts, and took out his cock. I was too scared of getting caught, so I didn't let him fuck me.

Your friend was a lot braver than I was as a kid. I always hinted at things but I tried to get the other guy to make the first move... So there were lots of situations where I chickened out and probably missed out on some fun....

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_boy View Post
I don't think 'coming out' should be overly emphasized without experimenting first. The reason why kids are 'coming out' now a days is because the media makes it a big deal. Also, the media makes it seem as if everybody has to know a person's sexuality; when really, its nobodies business.

I very much agree. You see kids "coming out" who have never done anything - yeah some may "just know" they only like guys - but some of them may just be curious. I think some youthful experimentation with a buddy the same age is very helpful and gives the guys a better idea if they really are gay or not.

And once you have gone public like that on the internet there is no going back -
Quote |