Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - NorCal Beach
Thread: NorCal Beach
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2015, 09:58 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Yup. Nude beaches used to be my primary cruising grounds when I started hooking up for sex with other dudes. Practically all of my friends, even the dudes I knew superficially went to the local nude beach. Not going there used to be a sign that you were a loser, afraid of showing off what you have got, being afraid of sex... No self-respecting guy would venture to say 'No' to the nude beach in those days...

Some dudes chose to seek bushes, or went to a small forest nearby... The others horsed around in water, hoping that no one would see their indiscretions. Basically, people around were turning a blind eye even if they probably knew that not everything was really kosher.

I figured out soon that the beach was a great place to meet other guys whom I liked, and who made it pretty clear that they liked me, too. You'd meet in town later on in the evening, and end up at the little basement room that I used as my private, safe space.

One of the first things I did, once I started making some money was to rent a room with the people who were not too keen on knowing what was going on behind the closed doors.

Frankly, those were the very different times. People did not really mind, but getting caught in flagranti was really not an option... So, my buddies and I started enjoying whatever modest comfort we were having behind the locked doors.

It soon turned out that the few guys who had the means to provide a safe haven were a bit more popular than the other dudes.

But all your hunting for your daily ass/cock took place on the beach. Whatever happened later on was basically a payout...

KD
Quote |