Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Rest Areas
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2015, 10:28 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Justynto31, when you stop at any rest areas or other places on this trip looking for action we'd be grateful if you could take a moment to post a review on the Sex Listings. Whether you find action or not, it will help your fellow cruisers know which spots are happening, which have potential (even if no one was there when you passed through), and which are non-starters.

Take a look at the Sex Listings pages for the state of Arizona and for the Phoenix metro area. If you cruise at a place that isn't listed on these pages, you can add it by clicking on the 'Suggest New Place for This Area' link near the top of page.

I remember some hot times I had along I-10 -- a trucker and I alone at a rest stop in the desert! -- when traveling between San Diego and Texas, also other times where no one was there.

Either way, it would be great to know what's happening now if you can share it with us on the Sex Listings. Thanks!

Bob S. ~ Editor
Quote |