Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New Here Lets Talk!
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2015, 12:16 PM
Fappermcfapp
Cruiser

Wink New Here Lets Talk!

Call me Fap. South Jersey native still living in South Jersey, Blackwood area to be exact. Im looking to meet up with some people and suck some dick. I love sucking dick, even though its been maybe 10 years or so since i had a cock in my mouth. I have only sucked one dick in my life, but its been 100's of times. My best friend and i started sucking each others dicks when we were about 5 or so. We fell out of touch at age 10 then reconnected for one last session 10 years ago at the age of 18. I've stuck various object and toys in my ass, all the way up to a very large butt plug, but still haven't been able to get my fist up there. I dont have enough time to train my ass much anymore. And no dicks have been up there, not opposed to it fyi.

I also LOVE cum. If I know your clean ill swallow every drop from everyone that sticks their dick down my throat. Ill be heading to one of the local ABS soon to get my face plastered by everyone that's in there.

Also, any updates on the ABS around here? Berlin News, Red Barn, Gemini? There really hasnt been any updates on the reviews.

Drop me a line, lets meet up.
Quote |