Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 8th September 2015, 02:41 AM
pong
Cruiser

A few updates-to let you know i am still there-but not in TH now. Site seems to have improved and I see all kinds of naked boys on the side now.
Banana will move soon to soi 21/3, near Urban male. Soi 11 gets out of hand in rents.
Nonthaburi seems to be the new area where it is all happening. HiClub has opened a new branch named theSEED in same moo-baan as Imaspa, across Rattana-Tibet rd, just east of the robinson/Central plaze. Metro will open there end of the year. Reminds me to still finish the Nonthaburi contest for their offerings.
For a while there was also a place along SanamNambin rd-MUSCLE, but appears to have folded already.
New on TMB-site are also ATHENA in Ratchda/soi and some place VIOLET along BangnaTrat rd out of town-should be closest by to Swampy airport.
The WHITE HOUSE in Bangkapi has also reopened for business, should be good as manager always had an excellent chocie of boys and training. No boys on the site to be seen though.
From the Silom tourist area:
ARENA moved inside the plaza (which is 3/4 empty and derelict) and is now still same fomat, but all white tyles, so you think to be in a hospital. At least easier to keep clean. Prices up with 100 bt. Their weight-lifting all broke down when I made my choice.
TheSUN beside Tawan had an oversupply of willing guys on show, other as the place INDRA across the soi. Finally the place that former yannawa so raved about-Bussaba in a sidesoi off Suriwong close by Tarntawan has also closed.
Quote |