Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2015, 09:21 AM
hump_me
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hump_me

I recently had another "first". I had arranged to meet a guy at his house after his wife had left for work. He was short, maybe 5'5" or so, but had an average sized cock. We sucked each other some and then he wanted to 69. I was game. He was on top, and was able to thrust his entire cock into my mouth and throat. Because of his size and angle it was perfect, and he was throat-fucking me hard. I think it was really the first time a man had even been aboe to slide his entire cock in my mouth and down my throat without me gagging at all. After we had been at it a while I could tell he was getting close. He tensed up, drove it all the way in and I could feel the base of his cock between my lips as he pumped his load straight down my throat. I had never done that before. I never even tasted his cum, and for some reason my gag reflex never kicked in. He was pretty impressed and I was pretty happy. I ended up having to jerk off while he watched, but that was OK... I just remembered that cock spasming as he shot his load.
Quote |