Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2015, 02:05 PM
goofyguy
Cruiser

First time (and only time so far) I swallowed was the third time I ever sucked a guy's cock.. The first time I sucked was in a threesome with an old gf and a friend of hers where we played around and this was very very hot. Second time I sucked was in a bookstore on Hwy 71 near Bastrop, TX where this cute looking latin guy maybe late 20s was in the hallway and saw me go into a booth...He followed me in and started caressing my cock and legs through my pants and quickly got my pants open and went down on my big cock with me sitting on a bench and the guy on his knees sucking, licking, caressing my chest and legs... WOW! Well he stopped and stood up and operned his jeans and out popped this COCK, thick, hard like a rock, and with a big mushroom head and it was about 6" in front of my face... what more could I do? well I started by licking the head, kissing it, then taking it in my mouth touching and sucking like I had done with my gf's friend.. I did this for a little while and then stopped, stood up, caressed the guy's nearly hairless chest and pushed him gently down for him to suck more....He did for a little bit, very very hot and then stopped and stood up again.. He started caressing and kissing my chest (we both were naked by this time) and I started rubbing both our cocks together.., I was looking at this and was surprised at the size of this guy's cock while rubbing them together and spitting on my hands.. This guy had a cock about an inch longer than mine (I have a cock that's over 8" and thick) and thicker too.... WOW... That made me hot to suck some more.. so I did.. this time I tried to deepthroat it but couldnt (I deepthroated the gf's friend easily) started using hands, stroking and sucking and moaning with my throat.. I was starting to really get into this but stopped a second time, stood up and put the guy back down to sucking me... He did but stopped after about 30 sec, stood up and put ME back down to sucking.. I got back into it and the guy took my head in his hands and started gently pumping my mouth...WOW, this REALLY turned me on and I thought that this time I wasn't going to stop.. That I'd suck the guy off...... I kept sucking, stroking, moaning with my throat and trying to deepthroat that BIG cock, I think I got the head in my throat but no more... I could feel the cock getting really harder and I thought the guy was about to cum and I was ready for whatever.. Last second though the guy pulled it out of my mouth, turned to his left (my right) stroked it like 2 times and started spurting a LOT of cum
... I stood up with my rock hard cock, turned the guy around and started trying to penetrate his ASS but ended up spurting a HUGE load all over his butt and back within a few seconds.....
( I would really, really love to run into that guy again and have no idea why I didn't ask to exchange phone #s)
The time I swallowed was similar but at a different bookstore in NE Austin. I went in and this Mexican guy about 5'7" mid 30's sees me and follows me into this booth... Straight looking guy, wedding ring and all. Well he wants some hot gringo cock and immediately gets my pants open and starts blowing me. (Who am I to complain? This felt good) I started getting hard as a rock and the guy kept trying to suck my cock but he couldn't quite handle it and I started getting tooth scraped... While the guy was sucking me th had dropped his jeans and was jerking his cock and was hard as a rock.. I started watching this and started thinking I wanted to trade.. I stopped the guy (I was getting scratched good by this time but the guy WAS trying) and lifted him up so his cock was in front of my face.. The guy seemed suprised for a second but gasped when I licked the head and immediately deepthroated his entire cock... I played around with sucking, licking, and deepthroating for a min or two and then stopped, stood up, and pushed the guy back to sucking my big dick... He sucked for like 10 seconds and then stopped, stood up, and pushed me down pretty brusquely... I think he must have really been liking getting sucked and I was honestly more into sucking than getting sucked right then so I dropped to my knees, deepthroated the guy several times then started sucking the guy's cock with my mouth and stroking it with a hand. This went on maybe 30 sec and then the guy grabbed my head and started pumping all his cock in my mouth and throat... He pumped about 3-4 times and went still with his cock all the way in my throat. I didn't know he was cumming that exact second but I felt the cock pulsing with my tongue, about 2-3 times.. He then pulled it out a little and I could feel my mouth full of liquid. I knew then that the guy was cumming, my own cock which I'd been stroking exploded and I kept sucking and swallowing the guys spunk but not all, some dribbled out of my mouth while I kept spurting all over the floor.. After that, the guy pulled up his jeans and walked out... I think everything happened within 5 minutes...
Quote |