Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2015, 01:12 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I didn't have a guy cum in my mouth the first time, but I still got a taste of his cum, and have been a bottom slutboi ever since! I also love talking about my love of sucking cock, so forgive me if I ramble.

To make a long story short, I answered a Craigslist ad. He was a chubby top trucker that was staying the night at a truck stop. Just the type of men I like. I already knew that I wanted to be the bottom when with another man, so I had no problems adjusting.

He was cute and had a good cock. I was amazed at how good his cock tasted, and more amazed at how good of a cocksucker I was for being my first time. I really got into sucking it. He moaned as pre-cum seeped into my mouth. He told me he wanted to fuck me, so i put a condom on his dick (with my mouth) and got on my knees. He ate my ass for a while, then slowly put his cock in me.

He fucked me in doggy and missionary, then came in my ass. I scooped his cum, and swallowed it. I licked his cock some more and left his truck with his cum still in my ass.

I was so comfortable for being my first time, that I decided to have more sex with men. So now I frequent the adult bookstore theater thats right next to that same truckstop. I have no problems finding cock since I immediately get on my knees for any older chubby man in the theater. I love the taste of cum.

As much as I like getting fucked, I perfer to have a man blow his load in my mouth. Especially after he pre-cums. I love making a cock grow in my mouth and keeping it that way until I swallow every last drip of cum.
Quote |