Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 15th September 2015, 01:18 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvangoo View Post
When I was around 8 y/o, my friends older brother took me in the woods and sucked my cock. After a while he said it was my turn, and he put his hard hairy cock inmy mouth. He quickly squirted his cum and I just naturally swallowed it!
I almost had an experience at that age, and sometimes I wish I had. My friend would come over to my house since he lived right next door. Over time I would 'tease' him by wearing shorts and hiking them up to show off more leg and 'strutting' around. I also gave him 'flirty' looks.

I guess I did really good, because he took me to the back of my house, laid me on the floor with my ass up, took off my shorts, pulled out his cock, and was just about to fuck me! I looked at his half-hard cock and immediately got scared that we would get caught, so I got up and put my clothes back on lol. Now I more than made up for it since I'm 'that' bottom in adult theaters that eagerly awaits cock in my mouth and finishes till completion.

I also had hot 'make-out' sessions with my female cousins at that age, and almost had sex with one of them at my grandparents house. Holy shit! I'm a sexual deviant!!
Quote |