Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2015, 09:38 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I walked down Soi Twilight last night. Prices have gone from extortion to lunacy with Dream Boy charging 450 per drink, and the others in the soi 350 - 400 (all open 20.30 to 1 am) This is partly due to a steep increase in liquor excise, and partly to higher 'political donations' demanded by the jackboots (I mean the National Committee for Peace and Order - 555) that have taken over most of the rackets traditionally controlled by the cops.

Surprisingly the soi was crowed with largely asian tourists, but what is also very noticable is the number of bitches and fag hags who have discovered Twilight . This to the delight of many of the thai fresh meat who are anyway largely 'gay for pay' and drool at the prospect of being offed by a juicy young randy bitch. Meaning aging, overweight farangs to the back of the queue.

Screw Boy is slightly better at 250 per drink (last month at any rate) but for value, bitch-free environment and the chance to fondle or suck a decent cock the back street Nature Boys, Golden Cock and Super A are the recommended venues.

I seldom find anything worth offing in BKK, but hear that 2,000 would be considered the starting point for short time. - Come to Pattaya - still 1,000 for a good time

I will now probably be invited to a week of 'attitude readjustment' at one of the army's luxurious holiday camps .... so will chat more when they let me out
Quote |