Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2015, 12:18 AM
Bago
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
It is funny how for some guys letting him cum in your mouth and swallowing just seems so natural -

For others they have to learn to like it - and some never do.

My longest running sex buddy LOVES to cum in my mouth - but he can't stand the taste himself. Even if we go to kiss after I have blown him sometimes he will be like "Ew - cum".
To each his own. I find very few guys actually like the taste of cum. I don't. My current regular would give me long suck sessions but he too doesn't particularly like the taste of cum. So I shoot deep into his mouth and he would quickly swallow up while cupping my cock in his mouth for several minutes until I'm dry. He prefers this to letting my ejaculation overflow and having to lick it up. I'm OK with it too as it avoids a mess and I get sucked and dried completely inside his mouth.
Quote |