Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Attitudes About Public Restrooms
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2015, 12:35 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
I think pretty much everyone would be grossed-out by a poorly maintained, or downright filthy restroom -- public or otherwise. As for using one's opinion of public restrooms as a barometer of political bent, that is really, really pushing it. I am certainly anti-gross-out, and I do hold my nose and avoid making contact with surfaces in a restroom I consider not maintained to my standards. However, I am an exceedingly outspoken liberal. And, I have engaged in hanky panky in men's rooms since I was in college.
Having decent public restrooms is a basic prerequisite for keeping the cities clean, too. If a dude has got to go, he will go. Offer him a decent public facility, and he won't be going around pissing against the walls of your house, hiding in the bushes, etc.

Sure thing, gay or maybe not so openly gay men will be using the public restrooms to hook up with the like-minded guys. That's how it is. Like it or not, this ain't really going to change. Every grown up male knows this.

No doubt, some guys tend to get unduly worked up over this. Gay or not, no one is under any obligation to hook up with anyone anywhere, let alone with a dude working on his rod in a public restroom. Why would this bother anyone is simply inexplicable.

KD
Quote |