Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What Constitues "Cruising" To You?
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2015, 10:41 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

What Constitues "Cruising" To You?

As I was editing and publishing reviews for the Sex Listings there was one I published last week that I want to share with y'all here. I think it's a good jumping off point for discussion.

This is from a review of action, or the lack of it, at George Mason University in Northern Virginia. The original post is from Cloud9, a recently-joined CFS member, and my response is in italics:

Quote:
Campus public ground is not safe for action. There are cameras everywhere and the police force is increasing. It is safe if you contact first then go to their dorm but that's not cruising anymore.

IMHO, cruising is any way you meet unplanned in a public or semi-public place and then have sex. Picking someone up in a bar might not be exactly the same, but it would still be a cruise bar.

When I lived in the DC area many years ago I remember meeting guys on the Metro, walking around a neighborhood, even in the Safeway. There was also "P Street Beach" and many other parks and toilets, not to mention sexclubs or backrooms or whatever.

Of course they were strangers and of course in many situations you had to take it somewhere else. You couldn't fuck someone in the Produce Department, after all. It all happened in the moment with that "knowing look" or the guy who turned around and looked back at you when you also turned around and looked at him.

Perhaps definitions are changing in this Age of Apps, but any sort of non-virtual unplanned sexual thing that starts person to person in some specific place is a cruisy place to me. ~ Editor
So what do you think? What's your opinion? Please share your thoughts about "What Is Cruising?" and how it may have evolved here. Any reviews of GMU should go on that page.

Thanks! ~ Bob
Quote |