Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 25th September 2015, 08:43 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles69 View Post
Prices have gone from extortion to lunacy with Dream Boy charging 450 per drink, and the others in the soi 350 - 400
Holy hell, that is beyond insane! And they are charging those prices during the low season??!! I can't even fathom what these criminals will try and charge during the high season. I have much better luck --- or shall I say more satisfaction --- offing guys from the go-go bars than I do from these shady or lackluster guys that I find online, but with prices like that, I think I'm about ready to retire from the whole scene. I wish those expensive bars only the worst. May they all crash and burn. I'd love to support the more reasonable bars like Super A and Nature Boy, and I still go there sometimes, but they have so little to offer nowadays that even going there is usually a waste of time.
Quote |