Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya bar news (and a farmacy-warning)
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2015, 01:44 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Mamasans

Mamasans, never, over 35 plus years my favorites.

A few weeks ago a friend went to a bar in soi twilight, asked to speak to one of the boys and mamasan refused 'he's not Thai'. Young man , with 3 or 4 other boys, was sitting down full clothed, none of them dancing at all. Farang asked if it's possible to see these boys dancing, mamasan replied 'no, not thai so not handsome and black skin' (farang says none of this group had skin tone more than light tan). Farang now walked over to where the boys were sitting and took the boys hand leading him back to his sitting position. Farang discovered the boy was quite pleasant and speaks perfect English, he's from Vietnam. The farang involved works permanently in Ho Chi Minh City, he and the young man now back in Ho Chi Minh city and the young man ready to restart university. I met the farang friend and his new companion twice before they left for HCMC, very pleasant young man, can talk about any subject, very polite, he had to stop his studies in bio-technology because of family finance problems.
I will visit them in HCMC in November when I'm working there.
Quote |