Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory Hole Alert
View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2015, 11:07 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I have a backlog of places I've collected from this Message Board and other sources to add to the Sex Listings for Thailand. One aspect of the Sex Listings which is especially helpful to visitors and travelers is that it has the ability to provide maps and directions if the actual location can be determined when I publish or edit a place''s page.

I'd like to add this place along with a "Heads Up" notification, but I'm not sure which bus station it is. Google was not helpful, or at least I did not enter the correct search terms, although it did give me the names of bus stations in Bangkok where one can travel to Chachoengsao.

Zooming in on Chachoengsao on Google Maps I found this location, but I don't know if it's the one we're talking about:
Chachoengsao Bus Station
270, Chachoengsao - Bang Pakong Road,
I did add Chachoengsao just now as a subcategory under Thailand. If you or anyone knows if this is the correct bus station or if there's a different bus station to be added, please respond in this discussion.

Also, there's many missing places in Thailand in our Sex Listings that come up now and again in the Message Board in Thailand and other nearby countries.

Please feel free to use the Suggest New Place for This Area link near the top of the page to add a missing place for Thailand, or go into the city page and use the corresponding link. Neighboring countries and some of the cities also have pages and similar "Suggest New Place" links.

If there's some problem with accessing the Sex Listing pages from your country -- I know some countries or Internet providers have filters -- please let me know.

Thanks!
Quote |