Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2015, 11:43 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
I think everyone's family has a "bachelor uncle" or two...

And in some ways I think the rules of society both helped and hurt then. Although he was never able to be out or married no one ever talked about his sexuality or ostracized him for being gay.

There was no discussion at all about his sexual orientation - everyone knew it but they just went on about their lives.

Now the best will be when we finally reach the day that he can be open and married but it is again not a topic of conversation everyone just goes about with their lives.
Sure, it is a progress to reduce/stop discrimination, and enjoy the benefits of marriage in terms of tax relief, health care, and other perks for the guys who choose to tie the knot.

But again, we are talking sexuality here, which remains a private, intimate matter, first and foremost. Very few people would go elaborating on it on a family reunion. I would not want them to, myself.

KD
Quote |