Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gay Dogging
Thread: Gay Dogging
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2015, 10:38 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I'd be grateful if you add any you know about to the Sex Listings if they aren't already on the site. You can use the 'Suggest New Place for This Area' link near the top of the page for whatever area it's located in the UK under United Kingdom: CRUISING for SEX

I've been adding some of the ones I see in the news. Even though I'm in Texas, some of the UK and Ireland news reports come up in a Google News Alert that I use. I've also seen a couple of the UK dogging web sites but haven't had time to really look at them for places to add to CFS.

Just an FYI, I'm also not sure if the way Keith had me set up the UK Sex Listings pages by county years ago is really useful. Perhaps it would be better to consolidate them into larger regions as well as metro areas. What do you think?

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |