Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gay Dogging
Thread: Gay Dogging
View Single Post
Old 28th October 2015, 02:21 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Thanks! Revamping the geographic categories probably won't happen soon, since I have so many issues on my plate. I can set up a poll now, though, so that members can show their preference when they happen to be on the site.

One of those pressing issues was the Sex Listings geolocation search which I had recently re-labeled "Quick Search" instead of "Search By Location." I don't know if it had been set up to work outside the US, but I had doubts based on the data table employed by the program.

The "Quick Search" started failing around October 16 after web browser updates, even affecting some mobile browsers. If you' haven't seen it, I've had some information about the problem here:

Sex Listings: Problems With "Quick Search"

Last night I stayed up late working on it and came up with something close to a solution, but it's not quite finished and user-friendly yet. When I'm done with that programming I plan to upload replacement data that will include many other countries besides the US.
Quote |