Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 8th November 2015, 04:01 PM
jbhutto
Cruiser

I didn't suck a cock for the first time until I was 47 yrs old. I tried it a couple of times but the guy that I got together with had gone through prostate surgery and could no longer ejaculate. He could get hard and orgasm. It was just that nothing came out. It was okay since I was always really nervous about how I would react. As it was, I didn't do much for the next 4 years. Earlier this year I started tiring of waiting for my wife to get the urge to have sex and I started getting the urge to touch a cock again. I found out that there was a local abs and it had video booths. So I decided to check it out one day after work and found myself in one of the booths when through the wall poked the head of small cut cock. As horny as I was. It didn't take much for me to reach down and start playing with it. Quickly my lust to feel a cock in my mouth took over and I leaned down and started sucking him. After a couple of minutes I felt what I thought was precum leaking from his cock onto my tongue. I kept sucking him only to realize that he was cumming in my mouth as I felt more and more warm liquid coat my tongue. It seemed natural to just keep sucking and swallowing so as to not make a mess. It felt good to know I had pleased him to the point of cumming and that I didn't gag when I realized what was going on. I look forward to trying again and admit that the anonymity of doing it through a glory hole made it all that more exciting.
Quote |