Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2015, 07:53 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
That is what is the great part - when it just seems natural. The first time my buddy came in my mouth he kept apologizing that he should have warned me - but for me I thought it was no big deal - the taste did not bother me and like you, I was glad to know I made him feel good.
The etiquette these days requires that you warn you sucker dude that you are about to shoot your load, UNLESS you know each other, and have your own arrangements. Hence, it is kinda understandable that the dude you are mentioning has been apologetic...

In the pre-AIDS days, any sucker dude knew that there was a very distinct possibility that he'll get his mouth filled or his face splayed on. That came with the territory of being a cocksucker. If you did not like it you went for a different kind of play.

Enters AIDS, and dudes get rightly worried that oral transmission IS possible (if not that probable). And, the etiquette changes to reflect the changed circumstances.

One more thing has radically changed, too. A dude who decided to suck cock, and keep on doing it, in say the 80's or 90's mostly made a conscious decision. He may have seen himself as being gay or not, but the guys around him, in particularly those who enjoyed his services, perceived him as gay. Few guys really verbalized this in the cocksucker's presence, but a known cocksucker was, well, a known cocksucker.

Enters the age of equality, gay marriage, etc. Like it or not, most of the stigma of having at least occasional m2m sex has been lifted. Quite a few less determined guys are now likely to play for both teams, and are actually being their perfectly natural opportunistic selves. A few of these guys are not nearly as comfortable getting other dude's jizz in their mouths/throats as the dedicated, or premeditated cocksuckers of the past used to be. Such dudes, who I like to call 'occasional players' or 'team supporters' are very likely to insist on being warned about what to most of us seems to be natural, and actually desirable course of events in a life of cocksucker. Well, the truth is that they are really not the good, ole cocksuckers of the past, but dudes who have adopted cocksucking as one of the techniques they use...

KD
Quote |