Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2015, 01:38 PM
trainnut
Cruiser

The first time I had a guy cum in my mouth was in 1992 at a now closed ABS in CT.
I spent a half hour or so cruising the arcade when I made eye contact with a dude about my age.
We went into a booth and pulled out our meat for some mutual JO.
After a few minutes of that, I knelt down and began to suck him off.
Up until that moment I never considered letting someone cum in my mouth but I was really horned up and wanted to try it.
As I was getting him close, I pulled his cock out of my mouth for a minute and asked him let me know when he was close.
He mumbled "sure" and I went back to blowing.
A short while later he grabs my head and violently fucks my mouth. Soon a load filled my mouth and down my throat before I could catch my breath.
He zipped up and left.
I really wanted to prolong the experience and savor the flavor so to speak but he just wanted to use me as a cum dumpster.
Hopefully I can find a suck buddy who will let me make love to his cock without bruising my tonsils.
Quote |