Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Risk, In Sex And In Life In General
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2015, 10:05 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Whatever the context, background, etc., the HIV outbreak was a very major game changer for all of us. I doubt that anyone would want to seriously deny this.
It really changed everything - before the general public became aware of AIDS I remember a buddy of mine talking about how sex with another guy was safer - no chance of getting pregnant.

As the disease and knowledge of it grew people were talking about how "gay sex can kill you" - and a few guys I knew who were "casual bi" - in other words way more into girls but in the right mood with some beer.... well they just stopped fooling around at all. The idea that no one would ever know - what could go wrong - the one time "oh what the hell" that happened as kids was over.

For myself it scared me deeper into the closet and made masturbation look like it was going to be my way of life.....
Quote |