Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Risk, In Sex And In Life In General
View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2015, 10:38 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Men were neither going to say anything to anyone nor were they going to be asking for anything afterwards. It was simply a mutual sex release, occasionally mixed up with some light emotions adding a bit to the pleasures of our encounters. The NSA really reached its full meaning in those days...
That was one of the great things - there was no expectation of love or romance or staying together forever -

Early on it was just a physical release - we were friends - we were horny - we needed to cum. As I got a bit older with some there was a degree of, as you say, "light emotions" - we cared about each other - but it was still not the passion that was expected with heterosexual sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Surprisingly, very few of my buddies really stopped, once the news reached us that, well, 'gay sex could kill you'. By that time we must have had so much of it already that we reasoned: if it was meant to kill us, we would be all 6 feet down and under...
With me it was not so much my buddies stopping - it was more my being afraid to expand my number of sex partners. AIDS was all over the news when I was in college - giving some of the stigma back to gay sex that had faded a bit in the 70's.

So every time I was in a situation where it could have happened I had to wrestle with my own internal issues as a guy in the closet and then add to that "and what if he has...." - it made masturbation and waiting till I was home on vacation with my buddies seem like a much safer route. So there were a lot of opportunities I missed that in the pre-HIV days I think I would have gone for....
Quote |