Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2015, 10:31 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianPFC View Post
biggles69's numbers are incorrect. To my best knowledge current drink price Dream Boys 450, all other bars in Soi Twilight and Tawan 350, Screwboys 300, Nature Boy 150, Super A 100.

Short time Dream Boys 2000, all other and Screwboys 1500, Nature Boy and Super A 1000.

See here as well (prices have risen since publication):
ChristianPFC - Adventures in Thailand: Prices in Bangkok gogo bars
ChristianPFC - Adventures in Thailand: Low season, drink prices in gogo bars
You have so much very good information about Thailand and I'm grateful to you for sharing. A lot of our Sex Listings for Thailand are incomplete or out of date. If you'd be willing to take a look at them and add some updates (as reviews) or submit missing places, that would be so helpful in getting correct information out there. If you place a correction in a review of an existing place, I can use it to correct the page's main information about the place.

Also, if you choose to do this, it would be perfectly fine with me and totally appropriate to include links bank to your own site in your reviews and updates. Unfortunately I don't have time to do this myself since I'm the only person currently editing and publishing the site updates, not to mention everything else that goes with the site.

Essentially, I think that anyone who is willing to be a regular contributor to the Sex Listings should get credit and links back to their own sites (if they have sites). This would encourage more new content and improve the site for all our users.

~ Bob
Quote |